The ChatGPT Artificial Intelligence model developed by OpenAI has sparked widespread controversy recently, due to its amazing capabilities in conducting conversations and responding to inquiries in a linguistically natural way, in addition to its ability to write code or code and solve programming problems, ability to write short scenarios or summarize videos. Or even writing songs, composing music and more.
What is ChatGPT?
OpenAI, a company that aims to research and discover the best ways to take advantage of AI technologies and avoid potential risks, said that ChatGPT that it is developing is a language model for artificial intelligence, which is the model capable of interacting with users through conversation, including answering even complex questions.
How do you benefit from ChatGPT? uses
While the ChatGPT artificial intelligence model from OpenAI can be relied upon to obtain answers to questions, including difficult ones. It has great capabilities that make it able to help users in many cases, such as:
- Debugging, writing, and explaining debug code to help programmers
- Assistance in writing or creating a CV, the user only has to ask, for example: “Write a CV for a programmer job with specific expertise.” ChatGPT help can also be requested in modifying the CV
- Content creation: including writing creative scripts, composing songs, writing scripts for videos, and more
- Create creative images from text, as OpenAI develops cutting-edge AI system capable of converting text into DALLE-2 images
- Composing creative jokes: It is also possible to rely on the artificial intelligence model, ChatGPT, to request a joke on a topic, for example: when asked to make a joke about Apple not launching an iPhone with a foldable screen similar to the Galaxy Z Fold 4, he responded with the joke. : “Make a joke: Make Why hasn’t Apple made any foldable smartphones yet? Because they can’t figure out how to fold their prices!”
- Explain complex topics simply
- Solving mathematical equations step by step
- Get tips about romantic relationships
- Unlike Google Translate, the ChatGPT AI model provides content creation in multiple languages at the same time, which allows content creators and marketers to write content targeting speakers of different languages in the best possible way
- Assistance in preparing for job interviews or job interviews
- Write rich articles on almost any topic
- Summarizing scientific papers or research
- ChatGPT is an ideal chat companion unlike other chat bots or bots that were providing chat by default based on artificial intelligence AI
- Guidance for losing weight or getting guidance to help with losing weight
But users can discover more ways to take advantage of the capabilities of the ChatGPT artificial intelligence model, as some have said that it is able to summarize videos from YouTube.
How do you use ChatGPT?
The ChatGPT model is now available for testing on the web through the OpenAI website, the user only has to access the company’s website and then click on TRY ChatGPT, but access to the service, website or advanced AI model is limited to some countries so far.
Is ChatGPT available?
While OpenAI provides access to ChatGPT through the web, the company does not provide any applications related to the artificial intelligence model, nor has it announced any partnership with any other application or company that provides applications based on ChatGPT, so beware of installing any applications that claim this.
Does the ChatGPT AI model always provide correct answers?
While the ChatGPT chatbot based on AI technologies provides very accurate answers to an incredible degree, it is important to verify all the information it provides before using it, and precaution that the information it provides is not used to make critical health or financial decisions without thorough verification.
The CEO of the company that developed the OpenAI model said that it would be a mistake to rely on ChatGPT for anything significant at the moment, as it is still in the preview stage and that the company still has a lot of work to do to verify the authenticity.
ChatGPT helps programmers save time and effort
Programmers or those who wish to learn programming can also rely on ChatGPT to save time and effort, due to its great capabilities based on AI techniques, through many methods, most notably:
- Interpretation of the code: All the user has to do is copy the code and ask for its interpretation or clarification of its function
- Code Improvement: ChatGPT can also be used to request suggestions for code improvement
- Rewrite the code using the correct style
- Code simplification: by suggesting alternative, more efficient code
- Suggest the best tools or methods to implement a software function
- Tracking vulnerabilities or software defects: All the programmer has to do is provide code and ask ChatGPT to audit the code and find gaps or bugs
Useful ways to use ChatGPT
Here are a few useful ways to help you get the most out of ChatGPT:
- Explain complex topics simply
It is one of the most prominent ways that can be used from the linguistic artificial intelligence model, ChatGPT, where it is possible to ask to explain any of the complex topics or that the user does not know about in a simple way or in a way suitable for a child, the user only has to ask: “Explain to me (a subject, a quantum computer for example) as you would explain to a five-year-old”, or “Explain me quantum physics in certain simple points”, and when using the English language in which GBT chat is much more proficient, it is possible to rely on “Explain me ( topic) link i am in 5”
- Summarize long articles in bullet points
And if you do not have time to read many long articles that interest you, you can rely on ChatGPT to get a summary or summary of it. All you need to do is ask: “Summarize this article for me: (article link) at specific points or simply.” , or “Summarize me this article: (link)”
- Correction of linguistic errors
The linguistic artificial intelligence model, ChatGPT, can also be relied upon as an alternative to language correction tools such as Grammarly. The user only has to copy and paste any text he wrote and ask to correct it or find errors, but the model works much better with English-language texts
- Suggest titles for articles or videos
While ChatGPT can also be relied upon to suggest titles for articles or videos, such as a request: “The best suggested titles for (a topic).” It is best not to rely on the final titles it provides and adjust it according to the context or what suits each content
- Explain English grammar
And if you are in the stage of learning foreign languages such as the English language or need to explain the rules of the English language to your child or to one of the children, you can rely on ChatGPT for that, as he can explain the different rules of the English language and learn about the difference between using sentence conjunctions, for example, and others All you have to do is ask to explain a rule or to know the difference between using two words or two conjunctions such as When or While for example
- Similar recommendations for favorite movies and series
Users can also benefit from ChatGPT to obtain recommendations similar to favorite movies and series, by requesting suggestions to watch along the lines of a series or movie that you prefer. If you prefer, for example, the Hugo movie, you can ask to suggest movies similar to it. ChatGPT displays a complete list of suggestions or recommendations, with the ability to request more suggestions or ask about the service through which these movies or series can be watched
By the way, you are going to love this movie Hugo.
Like it if you want too Linkedin