- This Ansible callback plugin for human-readable result logging for Ansible 2.0-2.4.
It [used to support 1.9.x](https://github.com/n0ts/ansible-human_log/issues/15),
but this is not the case any more. Also it is of limited use for 2.2 onwards,
as explained in the Alternative section below.## UsageTo use, set the callback plugins directory in ansible.cfg:
– Download from: https://github.com/n0ts/ansible-human_log[defaults]
callback_plugins = path/to/callback_plugins/
- ## AlternativeAnsible 2.2
To use the `debug` callback, set the following in `ansible.cfg`:[defaults]
stdout_callback = debug
…Alternatively you can set the environment variable
`ANSIBLE_STDOUT_CALLBACK` to `debug`.## References
– Inspired from: https://github.com/redhat-openstack/khaleesi/blob/master/plugins/callbacks/human_log.py
– Original from: https://gist.github.com/cliffano/9868180
OR use my settings as shown in the image below as an example.